2020 EAST COBBER Parade & Festival Overview
The 2020 EAST COBBER Parade & Festival will be held on Saturday, September 19th. A hometown tradition for the past 25 years, this special event aims to builds a sense of community and reinforce East Cobb’s status as one of the best places to live in the Atlanta area by giving thanks and special tribute to those who contribute to the quality of life in East Cobb such as principals, schools, clubs, elected officials, and civic leaders.
Since 1995, the EAST COBBER Parade & Festival:
- Spotlights the people who contribute to the quality of life in East Cobb County.
- Provides opportunities for various groups of the community to interact.
- Boosts the image of East Cobb to external audiences as well as to help East Cobb residents feel good about living in East Cobb.
- Celebrates the arts by providing a showcase for local fine arts performers and groups at the Festival.
- Promotes economic development by providing local businesses with an event that demonstrates their community support and allows company personnel to interact with prospects and customers.
The EAST COBBER Parade & Festival is 100% funded through event fees and sponsorships, working together to sustain this local tradition in East Cobb County. We welcome your participation in making this year’s parade another fun and successful community event.