EAST COBBER PET PALOOZA RAIN POLICY
- SAFETY IS OUR #1 PRIORITY!
- We will not cancel the night before the event date.
- All EAST COBBER Pet Palooza participants & vendors must setup and be ready to go even though there might be some drizzle – or even some claps of thunder – by event start time.
- In the event of inclement weather, Cobb County Police will determine if a delay is required or decide if the event should be cancelled.
- No rain date for the EAST COBBER Pet Palooza will be scheduled.
- No refunds are given for the EAST COBBER Pet Palooza contest entries or exhibitors due to cancellation.
- Participation in the EAST COBBER Pet Palooza requires acceptance of the EAST COBBER Pet Palooza Rain Policy.
- Event participants and exhibitors are responsible for making all members of their group aware of this Rain Policy prior to the event.
- In the event of cancellation, notification will announced on the EAST COBBER Facebook Page the day of the event.